ENERSCOPE Deoiler effectively remove oil from water using centrifugal-action.
The Deoiling hydrocyclones, liners represents the state of the art in primary Produced Water Treatment technology. Unlike conventional hydrocyclones, we supply advanced, technology-based products that offer solutions to the oil & gas industry from the wellhead and downhole.
EDH DEOILER, key features:
- Stable oil core provides higher separation performance.
- No moving parts; saves maintenance time and cost.
- Low and steady pressure loss saves energy and provides predictable flow rates and operating system.
- Designed to handle slugging, upset situation and high solids loading provides predictable operating system.
- Enhanced inlet ports for optimum oil recovery.
- Choice of profiles to accommodate space and piping limitation making for an easy layout and installation.
- Systems and skidded units available.
- Light weight and small footprint.
- Not affected by fluctuations in motion (suitable for FPSOs).
- Annular axial inlets reduce turbulence.
- Multiple inlets improve wear resistance.
- Involute can be inspected without liner disassembly.
- For superior hydraulic stability that produces a straight oil core.
- For higher removal efficiencies.
- For higher turndown ratios.
Adjustable overflow orifice:
- For higher removal efficacies.
- For variable and/or increasing oil volumes.
- For higher removal productivities.
Solids removal option:
- Solids separation option allows our deoiling hydrocyclone to separate and removes solids in slurry form.